Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

move file in sub-folders in Mac OS Monterey

HI, in Monterey (on a mackbook pro 16") I can't move files in folders and sub-folders viewing the content before releasing the file like it was on precedent Mac OS for ex. in my old MacBook Pro 15". Does anybody has the same problem? Thanks

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 11:22 AM

Hi, thanks for the reply. Today I call the apple assistence by phone, and after make me change a lot of things, some terminal code, create a new account, than deleting it, the call end without finishing the process. I call back but I have to restart to describe the problem from zero…🤦🏻‍♂️

no comment.

1,5 h thrown in the basket….

but, the new operator said to do the procedure you mentioned above.. and it works!

so thank you very much!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 11:22 AM in response to VikingOSX

Hi, thanks for the reply. Today I call the apple assistence by phone, and after make me change a lot of things, some terminal code, create a new account, than deleting it, the call end without finishing the process. I call back but I have to restart to describe the problem from zero…🤦🏻‍♂️

no comment.

1,5 h thrown in the basket….

but, the new operator said to do the procedure you mentioned above.. and it works!

so thank you very much!

move file in sub-folders in Mac OS Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.