Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music error "The requested URL was not found on this server"

I've been getting this error for a few months now when I'm trying to listen to any music on Apple Music. It happens every few songs usually around the end of the song, and it skips the current song. Very annoying and I have no clue how to fix this. I uninstalled the app and have restarted my phone. TIA

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 6:02 PM

Hello yohqu85,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are getting an error "The requested URL was not found on this server." when listening to music on Apple Music. Restarting the iPhone and reinstalling the Apple Music app are a good start.

Do you have another device where you can listen to Apple Music? If so, do you get the same message there?

The next thing we would recommend is to make sure that the iOS on your iPhone is updated, Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 6:02 PM in response to yohqu85

Hello yohqu85,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are getting an error "The requested URL was not found on this server." when listening to music on Apple Music. Restarting the iPhone and reinstalling the Apple Music app are a good start.

Do you have another device where you can listen to Apple Music? If so, do you get the same message there?

The next thing we would recommend is to make sure that the iOS on your iPhone is updated, Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

Best regards.

Apple Music error "The requested URL was not found on this server"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.