Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blackscreen issue I Tried everything....

hey guys I need help... When I use my macbook pro late 2013 there are times that when I turn it on it works perfectly fine but after some use lets say for like an hour to three hours and I decide to restart it it suddenly boots up into a Blackscreen. I tried to reset the NVRAM/PRAM and I also tried an SMC Reset as well and lastly I tried to reinstall OS but it would still boot up into a Blackscreen. But there are times like I wait a day and all of a sudden it would boot up normally.. Do you think the macbook has a problem with the connections or is this a temperature issue? I asked someone and he said it might be a GPU problem but when I connect my macbook to a external monitor it works fine.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 9:51 AM

Ziggehboy wrote:

hey guys I need help... When I use my macbook pro late 2013 there are times that when I turn it on it works perfectly fine but after some use lets say for like an hour to three hours and I decide to restart it it suddenly boots up into a Blackscreen. I tried to reset the NVRAM/PRAM and I also tried an SMC Reset as well and lastly I tried to reinstall OS but it would still boot up into a Blackscreen. But there are times like I wait a day and all of a sudden it would boot up normally.. Do you think the macbook has a problem with the connections or is this a temperature issue? I asked someone and he said it might be a GPU problem but when I connect my macbook to a external monitor it works fine.

It is a Display Assembly issue of some sort, projector cable...etc This is a Hardware problem. Nothing can be done here on-line for hardware.

Take in for repair if that is what you want:

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Ziggehboy

Ziggehboy wrote:

It is a Display Assembly issue of some sort, projector cable...etc This is a Hardware problem. Nothing can be done here on-line for hardware.

Take in for repair if that is what you want:

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Blackscreen issue I Tried everything....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.