Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting Apple Calendar with Outlook

Mac Mini, Monterey, M1 Chip - I’m setting up Outlook (current version) as my default email client on my Mac. I know Apple Calendar can be connected to it, but the “instructions” I’ve seen on line are a bit above my pay grade.

I’ve seen how to import the calendar, but the way I found doesn’t create an interactive calendar…

Can someone recommend instructions that are a bit easier to follow? Of, if there are other options, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Michael

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 12:03 PM

MichaelJonas wrote:

Mac Mini, Monterey, M1 Chip - I’m setting up Outlook (current version) as my default email client on my Mac. I know Apple Calendar can be connected to it, but the “instructions” I’ve seen on line are a bit above my pay grade.

I’ve seen how to import the calendar, but the way I found doesn’t create an interactive calendar…

Can someone recommend instructions that are a bit easier to follow? Of, if there are other options, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Michael

If your Exchange Calendar not syncing

From your Terminal.app copy & paste:

launchctl stop com.apple.CalendarAgent

use the enter\return key to continue..

followed by

launchctl start com.apple.CalendarAgent
7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 12:03 PM in response to MichaelJonas

MichaelJonas wrote:

Thank you very much.

Michael

If your Exchange Calendar not syncing

From your Terminal.app copy & paste:

launchctl stop com.apple.CalendarAgent

use the enter\return key to continue..

followed by

launchctl start com.apple.CalendarAgent

Jul 11, 2022 11:29 AM in response to MichaelJonas

Hello MichaelJonas,

For outlook calendar syncing on Mac, we recommend reviewing the following: Welcome to your Outlook calendar on a Mac - Microsoft Support

Per About using Exchange calendars on Mac - Apple Support

If your calendars are administered through Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1 or later (for example, through your workplace), you have a main Exchange calendar named Calendar in the Calendar app  on your Mac.
You can add calendars to your Exchange calendar account, but you won’t be able to see updated invitations or attendee responses for events in those calendars. Also, events in the additional calendars won’t be visible to delegates (people who share your calendar account) and won’t appear when users check your availability. Full calendar features are available only in your main Exchange calendar.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities

Connecting Apple Calendar with Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.