Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable Now Playing. I cannot find Auto-Launch Audio Apps as there is no "Wake Screen" in "General"

I tried to follow the directions to not have Now Playing always show up when I lift my wrist to look at my watch, but I cannot find Auto-Launch Audio Apps as there is no "Wake Screen" in "General" as it said to do in the Apple Support web page I just left. Basically, I have just been able to install high speed internet and now most of the TV shows the family watches are streamed through the Apple TV box as we have been able to cut off the satellite service. I also have 8 Home Pods scattered around the house. This means that something is always playing. Now whenever I look at my watch, Now Playing displays rather than the watch face. I have to manually push the crown every time I want to see the time, date, temp, messages and other things I have the watch face set to display. This has gotten to the point that it is quite annoying.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 8:15 AM

It's in;

settings/display&brightness and scroll down to auto-launch audio apps.

1 reply

Disable Now Playing. I cannot find Auto-Launch Audio Apps as there is no "Wake Screen" in "General"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.