Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 mini brightness problem

Ok so I have had this problem from day one and I’m finally wanting to see what fix I can use or if one is available. The zoom is off the white point is off the standard is on. Everything that has been said to try does not work. Just to give an idea of what’s happening when I turn the brightness up because it dimmed itself it does not respond it stays the same dimness at full

brightness and this happens quite often. Can anyone help

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 8:56 PM

Brian5372 wrote:

Ok so I have had this problem from day one and I’m finally wanting to see what fix I can use or if one is available. The zoom is off the white point is off the standard is on. Everything that has been said to try does not work. Just to give an idea of what’s happening when I turn the brightness up because it dimmed itself it does not respond it stays the same dimness at full

See this thread for similar— Brightness - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 8:56 PM in response to Brian5372

Brian5372 wrote:

See this thread for similar— Brightness - Apple Community

IPhone 12 mini brightness problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.