Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot move title box and change font size

In Imovie, I choose title Organic Main with font Snell. Title box is not centered and I cannot change font size. It stacked on 179. Note. I use same title and same font before and was able to use font size 85

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 11:25 AM

Unfortunately, Organic Main is one of the titles where the font size cannot be changed. I tried it with iMovie 10.1.12 on Mojave, and it wouldn't change there either.

However, you can create the title text in any size you want with a Preview app transparent screen, and then overlay it with Picture in Picture onto the Organic Main title template. Once overlayed with Picture in Picture, you can drag the size box handles to make it any size that you want. Post back if you need instructions.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 11:25 AM in response to NataliaTexas

Unfortunately, Organic Main is one of the titles where the font size cannot be changed. I tried it with iMovie 10.1.12 on Mojave, and it wouldn't change there either.

However, you can create the title text in any size you want with a Preview app transparent screen, and then overlay it with Picture in Picture onto the Organic Main title template. Once overlayed with Picture in Picture, you can drag the size box handles to make it any size that you want. Post back if you need instructions.

-- Rich

Cannot move title box and change font size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.