Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCaldendar time zone won't update in iCloud?

I was using my calendar in iCloud (via Google Chrome) and setting up a bunch of appointments, then when I looked at it on my iPhone, all the times were wrong. It turns out that in iCloud it was set to Los Angeles times instead of New Zealand time. I updated the time zone in my iCloud settings and turned on time zone support in the calendar, but a day later the time zone is still incorrect in the calendar?

How can I make this update?

My calendar on my iPhone is showing correctly now (I updated all the appointments to the correct time zone), but when I look at it through iCloud online it's all showing in LA time still (despite my iCloud settings showing as NZ time).

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 11:05 PM

reinajune wrote:

My calendar on my iPhone is showing correctly now

What do you see in the Safari browser?

Google Chrome is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Google Chrome Help - Google Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 13, 2022 1:38 PM in response to SravanKrA

I am still having this issue despite repeated attempts to check on different computers and different browsers in the same time zone. My iCloud settings are showing the correct time zone, but no matter what, whenever I log into it from a browser, the Calendar is showing in the wrong time zone. My iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and MacBook Pro all show it correctly.

My iCaldendar time zone won't update in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.