Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on Apple TV Spatial Audio problems

This is my 2nd serious attempt at getting Spatial Audio to work on Apple TV’s Music app. Playing through a Denon X2400H AVR receiver all looks fine and does play each discrete channels. However, the sound volume fluctuates wildly from track to track, every new song track’s volume is mystery. Also, the channel for voice could be like a whisper, while the base or surround channels are super loud. After consulting with a great Apple tech support guy out of Ireland, he directed me to a setting option to reduce loud sounds. I’ve tried this out with optimism, however, now when switched on, I can hear the track start listenable then after a moment there is an obvious dulling down of the quality of the sound. It’s all just a mess!!!! Don’t get me wrong, some songs seem just right and sound truly amazing! But I’m genuinely at a loss as to why I’d want to sift through hundreds of music tracks to find a few surprise gems to listen to. Send help…

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 4:25 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jul 28, 2022 8:06 AM in response to Enator11

A quick browse through Made for Apple Spatial Audio playlist… Fancy by soggy Azalea (muted lead vocal, with loud base bump), Good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo vocal muted), Boom Clap by Charlie XCX (lead vocal muted). Other random selections that did not have muted vocals seemed to vary in overall volume by 10db or more from track to track.

Apple Music on Apple TV Spatial Audio problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.