Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic after Sleep MacBook Pro

Hi, I get a kernel panic and a restart just about everytime the Macbook goes to sleep... Here are my system details:

It happens when peripherals are connected or when nothing is connected... I did a MacOS reinstall recently to try fix this, but no help... Any ideas?

Attached is the log....

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 6:35 AM

goughv2251 wrote:

Hi, I get a kernel panic and a restart just about everytime the Macbook goes to sleep... Here are my system details:
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/bc8f985a-fef6-408c-8330-92c33031b73a

It happens when peripherals are connected or when nothing is connected... I did a MacOS reinstall recently to try fix this, but no help... Any ideas?

Attached is the log....
<Kernel Panic Report.log>

The current stable release of Monterey including bug fixes, is macOS 12.5.1 — I would start there

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 6:35 AM in response to goughv2251

goughv2251 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/bc8f985a-fef6-408c-8330-92c33031b73a

Attached is the log....
<Kernel Panic Report.log>

The current stable release of Monterey including bug fixes, is macOS 12.5.1 — I would start there

Kernel Panic after Sleep MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.