Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 15.6.1 Reminders disappeared

Hi! My reminders disappeared after the latest update. They even disappeared from iCloud. I rely on these for some important things. How do I get these back? I checked to make sure reminders are still turned on in iCloud. (They are.) Now what?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 3:55 AM

Firstly see this Restore your reminders on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

However you most probably come under the heading

Note: If you are using upgraded reminders, you cannot restore reminders.

I have no idea how you lost or deleted them but it has never happened to me.

3 replies

Aug 22, 2022 7:35 AM in response to BlessedRUs

You may have Reminders turned on in iCloud settings but that simply means all your Apple devices can see them. They are not backed up. In fact quite the opposite. Nothing sync'd to iCloud us backed up in the normal sense.

Calendar, Contacts an Notes have the recovery process in the linked article but see my last line above.

They appear to be gone. Logic says you deleted them

You can reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Feedback to Apple with a feature request or Bug report

Product Feedback - Apple

Aug 22, 2022 6:21 AM in response to LD150

Mine only says restore calendars. I did it anyway, but It didn’t restore my reminders. I double-checked and I do have reminders turned on to be backed up to iCloud.

Prior to restoring the calendars, my reminders re-appeared briefly then Disappeared again. Now it shows that I have 12 reminders, but when I open it, there are none.

Update 15.6.1 Reminders disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.