Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after upgrade keynote record slideshow ignores builds, pre-recorded audio, and all key clicks

I recorded many keynote presentations this past spring using "record slideshow" on keynote for export to youtube. Today I need to record new presentations for the fall semester, and "record slideshow" isn't working at all. Over the summer I upgraded whenever prompted to, and am now using Catalina 10.15.7 and Keynote 11.1. When I "play" my presentation, it works correctly -- the audio clips start, and clicking the right arrow key triggers all my builds correctly. But when I "record slideshow", nothing works. The audio clips don't start, and none of the builds happen, and clicking the play button does nothing, and when I click the right button, it skips all the builds (including the audio clips) and advances silently to the beginning of the next slide.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 12:24 PM

Perhaps the main problem is that the play button is dim and disabled.

Similar questions

1 reply

after upgrade keynote record slideshow ignores builds, pre-recorded audio, and all key clicks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.