Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i open an email it goes to reply automatically

After updating to iOS 15.6.1on an iPhone 13 Pro Max, i suddenly have an issue opening SOME emails: they automatically go into a Forward Format and I can’t open attachments. Very bizarre.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

T.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 4:33 AM

Which email are you referring to --> Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 4:33 AM in response to ZiggyBaby1

Which email are you referring to --> Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

when i open an email it goes to reply automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.