Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking a junk mail senders domain?

It would be great if Apple would allow us to block a junk mail senders domain vs just an email. I am getting 100s of emails from the same domain, different email address ahead of the domain. I can do that all day long in Outlook. Please add this feature! Apple, please police your email system and get rid of the spammers!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 9:41 AM

Try creating a Rule that simply deletes any messages that comes from that domain. And instead of blocking keep labeling such emails as Junk until the Junk filters learn to watch out for that domain. That’s what I do and it greatly cuts down such nonsense. As for Apple policing its email system I can assure you they do just like other companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, etc. The problem is the spammers are very clever in finding ways to get around filters and walls.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2022 9:41 AM in response to Hasenpfeffer2022

Try creating a Rule that simply deletes any messages that comes from that domain. And instead of blocking keep labeling such emails as Junk until the Junk filters learn to watch out for that domain. That’s what I do and it greatly cuts down such nonsense. As for Apple policing its email system I can assure you they do just like other companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, etc. The problem is the spammers are very clever in finding ways to get around filters and walls.

Blocking a junk mail senders domain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.