Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes lost on Icloud.

My notes were synced onto I-cloud, but frankly I lost some when I un-synced it. I don't know why, since frankly I assumed even if it wasn't uploaded onto i-cloud, it would still be on my laptop.

Apple support says there's no "apple approved solution" which ****** me off, especially since I would assume there would be something. Even other professionals recommended I talk to Apple. (did not cuss, but still censored.)

I'm here to see if there's a way to get it. Or if there's any data recovery apps I can get that aren't b.s. that I've already seen on the internet. Or something else.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 1:31 PM

If you created notes on your laptop, check the email accounts that you use to see if the notes are still in your provider account. Your Mac may also have recently deleted notes in a folder of that name.

Or, visit iCloud.com and log in to see what notes may be in iCloud.

Otherwise, it's likely the missing notes are lost.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Whyhereno234

If you created notes on your laptop, check the email accounts that you use to see if the notes are still in your provider account. Your Mac may also have recently deleted notes in a folder of that name.

Or, visit iCloud.com and log in to see what notes may be in iCloud.

Otherwise, it's likely the missing notes are lost.

Notes lost on Icloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.