Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

Is it normal to have 99% Battery health even though I haven’t had my Iphone 13 in a month yet?

I dont game on my phone, I don’t drain it till the last battery %, I charge already when I reach 45-50%.

I’m not sure what I did wrong for it to lose 1% in less than a month.

I have read losing 1% in 2 months is pretty normal but I haven’t even had my phone for a month yet and it already lost 1% of its Battery Health?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:03 AM

There doesn't appear to be anything amiss with your iPhone's battery. Apple does not consider that an iPhone's battery requires replacement unless it cannot maintain, at least, an 80% charge after 500 full recharging cycles.

Ref: About the battery and performance of iPhone 11 and later - Apple Support

2 replies

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.