Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery percentage in iOS 16

Hi. Recently I updated my phone to iOS 16 and interesting thing is that I don't have the option to enable showing battery percentage what should i do??

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:07 PM

4 replies

Sep 12, 2022 10:46 PM in response to artinM1234

artinM1234 Said:

"Battery percentage in iOS 16: Hi. Recently I updated my phone to iOS 16 and interesting thing is that I don't have the option to enable showing battery percentage what should i do??"

-------

Revealing the Battery Percentage:

Update to iOS 16.

Seems to be intentional for your model on Apple's part. So, try updating, seeing if that gives you the option for this.

1. Go here: Show the Battery Percentage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: With iOS 16, you can turn on the battery percentage so it appears in your status bar. Go to Settings > Battery, and turn on Battery Percentage.
  3. See this: Compatibility List

Sep 12, 2022 10:10 PM in response to artinM1234

That is not because of iOS 15.

Parts and service history

With iOS 15.2 and later and iPhone XR, iPhone XS models, and later—including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation)—you can go to Settings > General > About for the parts and service history of your iPhone. You can also find out if the battery has been replaced. If the replacement was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, "Genuine Apple Part" will appear next to Battery.

Battery percentage in iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.