Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep mode focus missing from Apple Watch os9 and iOS 16

In fact, of the six focus modes I have on my phone, only two of them show up on my watch after the update. Yes I have the options selected to mirror the focus from my phone to my watch. But when the time comes in my sleep schedule to activate sleep focus, my phone goes into sleep mode but my watch does not. This has made me no longer able to wear my watch at night and use it as an alarm because all notifications wake me up (if I put it on do not disturb, it changes my phones focus from sleep to DnD).

I’ve already tried repairing the two devices both from an old Watch backup as well as fresh, to no avail. I just really want to be able to wear my watch at night again!

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 4:42 AM

After a few hours of trying to fix this, I finally deleted the sleep focus mode from my phone completely and created another one. That worked with other modes as well (personal & exercise). They now show as options on my watch.

3 replies

Sleep mode focus missing from Apple Watch os9 and iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.