Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook purple(pink) screen

I saw in a lot of community, that every a lot Mac will turn purple(pink) screen, and restart, I am not sure is it M1 or M2 Mac ... Or both, I also have this bad experience, too. But this wasn't all. today, mine is M1 MacBook Pro 13'' 2020. When I am playing chess, and my chess automatically restart. then, there's a report. I watch the report, although I don't understand what is it saying about, but, strange things started. like in less then 5 minutes, while I am watching the report, the screen got purple(pink) screen twice. Strangely, it's didn't restart! In my onion, because the window of report can't be closed, minimum or maximum, the only choice ''reopen'' the app, and there's more two choice I forgot, but I don't know is it important. So because I didn't click it, although it turn to purple screen, but, it's can't restart because of the report. Guys, please help me, I don't want my Mac die, I have just bought a year and I only use it 2 or 3 month only...But I found a clue of this chess app. here's the photo:

The app always have a '''!'' sign...

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 7:16 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Macbook purple(pink) screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.