You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent calls tracking double people and numbers (unrelated)

I downloaded iOS16 on my iPhone 11 last night. This morning every time I make a call or receive a call it is putting 2 people as the call. Some of these people I haven’t called in months and not related to the person I call. Their numbers are not the same. How do I fix this?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:32 PM

leisa183 Said:

"Recent calls tracking double people and numbers (unrelated): I downloaded iOS16 on my iPhone 11 last night. This morning every time I make a call or receive a call it is putting 2 people as the call. Some of these people I haven’t called in months and not related to the person I call. Their numbers are not the same. How do I fix this?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing the update when the issue began. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2022 11:32 PM in response to leisa183

leisa183 Said:

"Recent calls tracking double people and numbers (unrelated): I downloaded iOS16 on my iPhone 11 last night. This morning every time I make a call or receive a call it is putting 2 people as the call. Some of these people I haven’t called in months and not related to the person I call. Their numbers are not the same. How do I fix this?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing the update when the issue began. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Recent calls tracking double people and numbers (unrelated)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.