You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE NOT SHOWING ESPN+ WHEN SUBSCRIBED TO ESPN

My Apple device recognises that I have an ESPN+ subsription but states no APPLE SUBSRIPTION IS FOUND - so is athat why I cannot access ESPN+ programs that I have paid for.

I used to have the SAME PROBLEM on my MACPRO LAPTOP and had to delete the app and relaod the app and then log on again to the app to get that to work. I have not tried doing this on the APPLETV and even if I could it owuld be laborious to have to do this at the start of any match - and mis the first twenty minutes.

This technology is so bad I will be forced to go back to simple cable again!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 21, 2022 6:19 PM in response to AngryChef5

Hello AngryChef5,

If an application is not finding your subscription, you'll want to check that it is currently active. You can view your subscriptions on an Apple TV with these steps:

1. Open Settings on Apple TV.
  2. Go to  Users and Accounts > [account name] Subscriptions and select a subscription.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to change or cancel your subscription.

Manage subscriptions on Apple TV

If the subscription is showing up and active, then you'll want to make sure it is linked to your ESPN account. Here's some steps from their support site to do that:

1. On your TV-connected device
    • Go to the app store
    • Download the ESPN app
  1. Open the ESPN app
  2. Select the Settings icon on the top right of your screen
  3. Select Subscriptions > Log In or Subscriptions > ESPN+ > Log In (depending on the device in use)
    • If your device directs you to navigate to a URL on your computer or mobile browser, please follow the on-screen instructions provided to complete the process from here

4. Enter your ESPN account email address and select Continue

5. Enter your ESPN account password and select Log In

Linking my ESPN+ subscription

If you're still unable to access your subscription, you'd want to contact Apple for assistance with your account: Get Support

Cheers!

APPLE NOT SHOWING ESPN+ WHEN SUBSCRIBED TO ESPN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.