You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple account balance.

I am using my apple account balance for buying a new iphone i have enough balance in my apple account but the payment is declining & i am getting error like this -Your payment authorization failed. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment

i attached the screenshots

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 12:38 AM

41 replies

Sep 19, 2022 12:52 AM in response to Ayushhasija

Did you also check, if your payment information is still correct and complete, including the delivery address?

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

If that does not solve your problem, use this link as a start, to contact the official Apple Support about that, only they can look into your personal settings to find the reason for that:

Contact Apple Support

Sep 19, 2022 1:40 AM in response to Ayushhasija

Sorry, but this is a user to user forum, and only the official Apple Support can look into your personal settings and data, to find the reason for that.

Did you also try to contact the Apple Online Store Support?

Apple Online Store Support

If you managed to order an MacBook, using your Apple ID account balance, has the price already been deducted from your balance?

Sep 20, 2022 1:15 AM in response to Ayushhasija

Did you check, if the payment info for your credit card is also complete, including the delivery address?

Since you will be charged for your MacBook Air after it has been delivered, which at this point reduces the amount of money in your Apple Account, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount for your new iPhone purchase.

The combination Apple Account B balance + Credit Card might cause this issue as well.

Did you already call the Apple Online Store Support? It's in their interest to sell Apple products, so they should be able to help you sort that out.

You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards at apple.com or when placing an order over the phone at 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards for one transaction when you purchase at an Apple Store. You can use your Apple Gift Card(s) with an Apple Account Balance and Apple Pay or one credit card. Apple Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Apple Gift Card.

copied from: Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Sep 19, 2022 2:23 AM in response to Ingo2711

yes i applied my apple id balance and it’s covered the entire cost for a macbook and i click on place order and it’s done but the amount was not deducted from my apple id balance i got mail that your order is confirmed and we will ship your order and i see that when apple ship the order then they charge the money after the item was shipped and the iphone i am trying to purchase with my apple id balance after check out the payment is declining why apple let me use the apple id balance on macbook i can only but macbook with apple id balance not phone i want purchase a phone with my apple id balance but its not letting me to use the balance i have enough balance and the entire order cost is covered but it’s declining please help.

Sep 20, 2022 12:23 AM in response to Ingo2711

Everyone’s facing the same issue that i am getting and nobody is trying to help us and not having the right solution i tried calling apple support and they don’t have the solution for this apple says that you can buy any products from apple store with your apple account balance but this is lie that policy is totally a lie 💯 My money got stuck with apple and i can’t even transfer into my bank and can’t convert into a real cash 💵 and can’t use this money for purchase a iphone

Apple account balance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.