Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

multiple outgoing mail drafts in SENT folder and isolating searches to incoming mail?

is there a way to keep mac mail from generating multiple drafts of sent mail?

when i have people send CV's i try to get them to send the SAME HEADER so i can search for them easily but it gets cluttered up with tons of DRAFTS of mails where i am responding to these incoming mail.

also can i isolate a search to exclude outgoing drafts?

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 7:33 PM

oh. man. you are a lifesaver as always. change it to On My Mac i guess?

on a related note am i forever consigned to seeing my email addresses (or NOT SEEING THEM!) in this little tiny box? like no way in the world to see this dialog bigger on my 30" cinema display with all the available real estate i suppose...?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 7:33 PM in response to BDAqua

oh. man. you are a lifesaver as always. change it to On My Mac i guess?

on a related note am i forever consigned to seeing my email addresses (or NOT SEEING THEM!) in this little tiny box? like no way in the world to see this dialog bigger on my 30" cinema display with all the available real estate i suppose...?

Sep 20, 2022 5:13 PM in response to BDAqua

hi BDA! i tried googling this because i feel like i should be able to figure this out myself but where is this control? do you happen to know if it is in High Sierra? i can' seem to find it in settings? also please. what is it doing? it is saving the draft to my local desktop, or laptop or iphone instead of to some - well a server somewhere?

does it matter - well does it matter which email - or which device even?! - i am using to send the reply?! this is kind of a confusing topic for me...

multiple outgoing mail drafts in SENT folder and isolating searches to incoming mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.