Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add a US Credit card to my account, as it doesn't have US states on the Canadian App Store.

I physically moved countries, and the apple store and the App Store and the rest will not change due to subscriptions that are cancelled but are not expired... My annual Disney+ subscription renewed, now I can't move countries? I want to restart my subscriptions in the US now, and yet I cannot change countries. Every month this drags, Apple is loosing my Apple One+ subscription dollars... This is odd, why not take my money, and all the others like me.

Then end result is I can't use US apps, and I will be running out of iCloud storage. This is asinine. For a tech company, the management of iCloud accounts is a strange Kafka'esque color version of 'The Trial'.

Please fix this, it is 2022,

Brad

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 4:48 PM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(225467)

Similar questions

2 replies

I can't add a US Credit card to my account, as it doesn't have US states on the Canadian App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.