Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone XR and the update to the iOS 16 still haven’t showed up to me, what can I do so it’ll appear in the settings?

So I’ve known about apple’s iOS16 since June and I’ve been so excited to try it out but for the further time in very long I choose not to try out the beta version and wait until it actually came out, the day it was supposed to show up on my Settings I was literally counting minutes lol and when the time finally came it wouldn’t show up for anything, I searched it up and people said it might be apple’s servers problem so I didn’t think too much into it, back then I hadn’t update to the latest iOS, I think I was still in the 15.5 or smth, so when the update for the 15.7 showed up I thought that I had to update this one before going to the 16 (and no, even if I scrolled there wasn’t an arrow sending me to the page to actually update to the iOS 16), so I did it, I updated and since then I’ve been waiting for the iOS 16 to show up and now that the first update for the 16 (iOS 16.0.2) came out I’m even more worried, can someone please help?

thank you so much already.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 10:58 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

I have an iPhone XR and the update to the iOS 16 still haven’t showed up to me, what can I do so it’ll appear in the settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.