Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 running 15.7 not recognized by iTunes

I upgraded my iPhone 7 to ios 15.7 last night. Now my phone is no longer recognized by iTunes on either one of my computers (Windows 10 desktop or Windows 11 laptop). Both Windows computers are up-to-date. Both computers are running iTunes 12.12.5.8. When I try to connect to either Windows computer (10 or 11) I receive an "Unknown error occurred (OXE800000C" error. I can see my phone under Portable Devices when I open the Device Manager. I have tried multiple cables and different USB ports on my Windows 11 laptop. On my Windows 11 laptop I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes. On my Windows 11 laptop I have also uninstalled all of the various Apple software that I can find (Apple Device Support, Bonjour, etc.). After uninstalling all of this software and reinstalling iTunes on the Windows 11 laptop I still receive the OXE80000C error. Any help that someone could offer would be great.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 4:49 AM

Try iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows - Apple Community.

tt2

2 replies

iphone 7 running 15.7 not recognized by iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.