Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceId issue in Iphone 13

I have 3 months old I phone 13. and I store my face id to unlock my phone but my brother can eaisly unlock my phone. so I made a call to apple support they do not have any solution they said face similar hoga and all. but we are very different by face . after that I went to apple service center with my brother and there they did reset , hard reset and at the end they sent my phone to engineers and after a week they also do not have any solution what should i do ?

and after that i talk to senior person from apple support they said use passcode to unlock the phone .

it means why I go with apple iphone 13 and how expensive it is 74 0000 Rs.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 12:56 AM

Twins and siblings have, in rare circumstances, been "reported" to be able to open iPhone using Face ID.

If your brother opening the phone is a problem, turn off Face ID, it is there for your convenience only.

You will not get any financial compensation or legal redress, if that is what you are seeking,

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 12:56 AM in response to girish_48

Twins and siblings have, in rare circumstances, been "reported" to be able to open iPhone using Face ID.

If your brother opening the phone is a problem, turn off Face ID, it is there for your convenience only.

You will not get any financial compensation or legal redress, if that is what you are seeking,

FaceId issue in Iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.