Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i trabsfer my photos in icloud accounts to my new iphones

How can I transfer my photos from my

icloud account to my new iphone

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 9:22 PM

annalyn242 Said:

"How can I transfer my photos from my: icloud account to my new iPhone"

-------

Transferring iCloud Photos to an iPhone:

Go Here: Download iCloud Photos and Videos - Apple Support. Note that if there are literally thousands to transfer, then it will take some time. In which case, you'd have to wait it out. Everything with transfer, sure enough.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 9:22 PM in response to annalyn242

annalyn242 Said:

"How can I transfer my photos from my: icloud account to my new iPhone"

-------

Transferring iCloud Photos to an iPhone:

Go Here: Download iCloud Photos and Videos - Apple Support. Note that if there are literally thousands to transfer, then it will take some time. In which case, you'd have to wait it out. Everything with transfer, sure enough.

How can i trabsfer my photos in icloud accounts to my new iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.