Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 car connection

I have an iPhone 14 pro max and I can’t keep it connected to my 2019 Honda CRV. I had an iPhone 7plus that worked perfectly but this o e disconnects every time I shut the car off and I have to pair it again. Definitely not ideal when I drive a lot. Does anyone know how to connect it and keep it connected?

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:14 PM

iphone 14 pro max on 2014 Honda Accord. Pairing isn't the issue for me. It's that I have to re-pair every time I connect. Before with my iphone 12, it remembered the pairing and automatically worked whenever I plugged the phone into the car. Now I have to spend 5 minutes each time I get into the car to re-pair my phone. Please fix this Apple. Or Honda.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 5:14 PM in response to SravanKrA

iphone 14 pro max on 2014 Honda Accord. Pairing isn't the issue for me. It's that I have to re-pair every time I connect. Before with my iphone 12, it remembered the pairing and automatically worked whenever I plugged the phone into the car. Now I have to spend 5 minutes each time I get into the car to re-pair my phone. Please fix this Apple. Or Honda.

iPhone 14 car connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.