Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

had a problem on my Pro

I had a problem on my Pro where my apps would disappear and reappear so I tried the drastic solution and erased my iPhone and started from scratch. That solved my app problem and several more,but it was a pain in the butt to get it back to normal.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:44 PM

noman11 Said:

"had a problem on my Pro: I had a problem on my Pro where my apps would disappear and reappear so I tried the drastic solution and erased my iPhone and started from scratch. That solved my app problem and several more,but it was a pain in the butt to get it back to normal."

-------

Let app know about what a pain this was.

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: why this was a pain. and how you think it should be made better. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 7:44 PM in response to noman11

noman11 Said:

"had a problem on my Pro: I had a problem on my Pro where my apps would disappear and reappear so I tried the drastic solution and erased my iPhone and started from scratch. That solved my app problem and several more,but it was a pain in the butt to get it back to normal."

-------

Let app know about what a pain this was.

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: why this was a pain. and how you think it should be made better. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

had a problem on my Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.