Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max draining battery

I just got my new iPhone 13 pro max couple weeks ago. However, my phone battery drain from 100% to 95% after one night. I wonder whether my phone battery get any problems or this is just normal case.

I never charge my phone overnight.

Thanks a lot.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 12:38 AM

All rechargeable batteries are consumable components that become less effective as they chemically age.

Recent software updates can accelerate that process by adding features that consume more power.

As lithium-ion batteries chemically age, the amount of charge they can hold diminishes, resulting in shorter amounts of time before a device needs to be recharged.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 12:38 AM in response to nguyen8101

All rechargeable batteries are consumable components that become less effective as they chemically age.

Recent software updates can accelerate that process by adding features that consume more power.

As lithium-ion batteries chemically age, the amount of charge they can hold diminishes, resulting in shorter amounts of time before a device needs to be recharged.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

Iphone 13 pro max draining battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.