Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuity camera is too sensitive!!!! My phone is in my pocket and it triggers when I start a Mac call

Please allow continuity camera to be deactivated in preferences. Every time I start a new google meet or FaceTime it triggers the continuity camera even if the phone is in my pocket or on my desk.

It looks like it is too sensitive

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 1:20 PM

Hello edwardfromparis,

To disable the Continuity Camera feature you may use the following steps on the iPhone:

1. Settings
  2. General
  3. AirPlay & Handoff
  4. Turn off Continuity Camera

This page here can also provide further information regarding using the Continuity Camera feature: Continuity Camera: Use iPhone as a webcam for Mac - Apple Support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 1:20 PM in response to edwardfromparis

Hello edwardfromparis,

To disable the Continuity Camera feature you may use the following steps on the iPhone:

1. Settings
  2. General
  3. AirPlay & Handoff
  4. Turn off Continuity Camera

This page here can also provide further information regarding using the Continuity Camera feature: Continuity Camera: Use iPhone as a webcam for Mac - Apple Support

Cheers.

Continuity camera is too sensitive!!!! My phone is in my pocket and it triggers when I start a Mac call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.