Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to hide the dock on fullscreen automatically?

I want to make the dock and mouse invisible while playing Minecraft but it won't go away. I've looked at lots of tips on how to do it, from Apple and otherwise, and nothing has worked. There was an answer that I thought would be useful but it was from 2012 and so was way outdated. I'm using MacOS Monterey 12. Thanks for your answers in advance. Keenan Bruce 🙂

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 7:20 PM

Ananimouse Said:

"How to hide the dock on fullscreen automatically?: I want to make the dock and mouse invisible while playing Minecraft but it won't go away. I've looked at lots of tips on how to do it, from Apple and otherwise, and nothing has worked.[...]"

-------

Hiding the Dock:

1. Right-Click: on the Dock
  2. Select: Dock Preferences
  3. Check: both of the following...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2022 7:20 PM in response to Ananimouse

Ananimouse Said:

"How to hide the dock on fullscreen automatically?: I want to make the dock and mouse invisible while playing Minecraft but it won't go away. I've looked at lots of tips on how to do it, from Apple and otherwise, and nothing has worked.[...]"

-------

Hiding the Dock:

1. Right-Click: on the Dock
  2. Select: Dock Preferences
  3. Check: both of the following...

How to hide the dock on fullscreen automatically?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.