Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thread devices nano leaf or eve will not connect to thread unless I power down all of my 11 HomePod mini’s. Thread will work 2 days then all go back to Bluetooth.

Has anyone found a solution? Nano leaf thinks the devices get confused and can only use 1 home pod mini.

appreciate any assistance:)

thank you

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 8:29 AM

2 replies

Nov 1, 2022 1:24 PM in response to Fruttamela

Hello Fruttamela,

So to be clear, only the Nanoleaf products are disconnecting from the Home setup? If so, we'd recommend contacting Nanoleaf support so that they can look into this with you.

Also, just be sure your HomePods are updated by updating the paired iPhone or iPad: Add an accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Nov 1, 2022 9:21 PM in response to ShannonM1

Thank you for responding. I also have an eve thread device that has the same issue. According to an eve tech support they have seen this issue a number of times. They instructed me to remove all home pods from my network except for two and then reset those to factory. Then introduce one at a time by resetting each one back to factory

I am currently in the process and will be monitoring. Wish me luck.

Thread devices nano leaf or eve will not connect to thread unless I power down all of my 11 HomePod mini’s. Thread will work 2 days then all go back to Bluetooth.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.