Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t go into sleep mode

I’ve been using sleep mode with my new Apple Watch and tonight it suddenly dropped out of sleep mode. I tried restarting the watch by pressing the crown and the side button together, as suggested in a different post on this forum, but that didn’t help.

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 7:23 AM

Well, I fixed it. Leaving solution for anyone else.

I clicked the crown, scrolled down to SLEEP, clicked on it, clicked “Full Schedule” and then toggled “Sleep Schedule” off and then back on. When I clicked on the crown to close, the SLEEP icon was on my watch face, and in just a moment, the screen turned off and the watch was on sleep mode, as usual.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 7:23 AM in response to Fvghdd

Well, I fixed it. Leaving solution for anyone else.

I clicked the crown, scrolled down to SLEEP, clicked on it, clicked “Full Schedule” and then toggled “Sleep Schedule” off and then back on. When I clicked on the crown to close, the SLEEP icon was on my watch face, and in just a moment, the screen turned off and the watch was on sleep mode, as usual.

Apple Watch won’t go into sleep mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.