Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my battery capacity is 75 is it bad or good

When my iPhone battery capacity is 75 is it bad or good

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:57 AM

It is bad, and since the battery has reached the critical point of its life, it should be replaced as soon as possible, to avoid unpredictable behavior.

Create a full backup of your device (using these instructions:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), then make an appointment (*) and have your battery replaced at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 5:57 AM in response to Bakish66

It is bad, and since the battery has reached the critical point of its life, it should be replaced as soon as possible, to avoid unpredictable behavior.

Create a full backup of your device (using these instructions:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), then make an appointment (*) and have your battery replaced at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

When my battery capacity is 75 is it bad or good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.