Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro 2 Battery Widget Always Shows Charging

I recently purchased AirPod Pro 2 directly from Apple.

The battery widget in my IPhone 14 Pro always shows that the AirPods are on charge mode in the case (please see pic). They are at 100%, but will have the charging indicator 24/7.

iPhone has the latest iOS version and has been rebooted. AirPods have been fully reset and paired with iPhone. Hasn’t helped.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2022 4:22 PM

Did you get a resolution to this? I have the same issue

5 replies

Nov 13, 2022 5:24 PM in response to Dustnsmth

Hi Dustnsmth,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

It sounds like you have tried some great troubleshooting. First try removing the widget and then re-adding it to see if this triggers it to correct itself. Then if it doesn't, try testing the widget on a new wallpaper and see if the issue can be isolated to this particular wallpaper or all of them. Please see: Personalize your iPhone Lock Screen.

"Add widgets to your Lock Screen

You can add widgets to your Lock Screen to get information at a glance—for example, the temperature, battery level, or upcoming calendar events.

1. Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears at the bottom of the screen, then tap Customize.
  2. Tap the box below the time to add widgets to your Lock Screen.
  3. Tap or drag the widgets you want to add."

If the issue remains, please contact Apple Support for a deeper dive.

Have a fantastic day!

AirPods Pro 2 Battery Widget Always Shows Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.