Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Wacom Intros S doesn't work with After Effects

I already asked this question to Wacom support, but they couldn't help me. When I open Adobe After Effects with my Wacom tablet plugged in, the tablet stops working and I have to restart my Mac. It happens only with After Effects, and the Wacom support told me that there's a compatibility problem with Ventura. Anyway, I searched online and this problem is well known in the Wacom community since 2020, so it has nothing to do with Ventura.

Does anyone resolved this problem?

I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020 with M1, so apparently I can't do a roll back to Monterey (anyway I don't think this could resolve anything).

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:21 AM

ChiaraBee99 wrote:

I already asked this question to Wacom support, but they couldn't help me. When I open Adobe After Effects with my Wacom tablet plugged in, the tablet stops working and I have to restart my Mac. It happens only with After Effects, and the Wacom support told me that there's a compatibility problem with Ventura. Anyway, I searched online and this problem is well known in the Wacom community since 2020, so it has nothing to do with Ventura.
I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020 with M1, so apparently I can't do a roll back to Monterey (anyway I don't think this could resolve anything).

Then If no help from Wacom —then for your third party " Adobe After Effects"

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility/updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

After Effects - Adobe Support Community

Welcome to the After Effects User Guide - Adobe Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 8:21 AM in response to ChiaraBee99

ChiaraBee99 wrote:

Then If no help from Wacom —then for your third party " Adobe After Effects"

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility/updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

After Effects - Adobe Support Community

Welcome to the After Effects User Guide - Adobe Support

My Wacom Intros S doesn't work with After Effects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.