Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health Iphone 13 Mini drained so fast

I bought my Iphone 13 Mini on March this year. After couple of months, I realized that the battery health decreased so fast unlike my old Iphone SE (1st gen). I use it just like before. My battery percentage is around 50%-55% after work. And i charged it to 100% and unplugged the charger before i went to bed.

My battery Health was 97% and it decreased to 95% and last month it was 93%. But now it’s 90%.

Does anyone experienced like this too? I’m kinda worried about this please help

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 7:42 PM

Not sure why you unplug the iPhone before you go to bed. I recommend that you let it charge all night and unplug when you go to work in the morning. The iPhone will manage the charging circuit and therefore the amount of charge going to the battery. It will not overcharge or damage the battery.

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. iPhone batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are consumable components that become less effective as they age. The iPhone 13 Mini was manufactured and arrived in the market about a year ago. In that regard, the battery health percentage of 90% is accurate. You should get the battery replaced when the battery health reaches 80%. The battery will therefore last about 2 years. This is normal.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 7:42 PM in response to veralda

Not sure why you unplug the iPhone before you go to bed. I recommend that you let it charge all night and unplug when you go to work in the morning. The iPhone will manage the charging circuit and therefore the amount of charge going to the battery. It will not overcharge or damage the battery.

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. iPhone batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are consumable components that become less effective as they age. The iPhone 13 Mini was manufactured and arrived in the market about a year ago. In that regard, the battery health percentage of 90% is accurate. You should get the battery replaced when the battery health reaches 80%. The battery will therefore last about 2 years. This is normal.

Axel F.

Battery Health Iphone 13 Mini drained so fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.