Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16.1.1 bugs

iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1

*battery drain

Battery drain - Apple Community

*weather app (apple one) open it & it would be night time (picture in the background for time of day) unless I swipe to another city then back, same thing if it’s sunny or raining (I have to swipe to the right or left then go back & then it will show what’s happening)

*delayed in receiving text messages

*delayed in receiving voicemails

Delayed Voicemails - Apple Community

*slower internet

*default messages app won’t show the last few contacts names only shows numbers (only way around it is right when I open the app up I select edit in the top left of the messages app & then click a random text & then back & it’ll show the contact names correctly (the ones on the bottom)

*App Store default apple apps not showing up

App Store Apple apps not showing up! - Apple Community

*App Store reviews can no longer Force Touch/haptic touch to say if it was helpful or not

App Store reviews Haptic Touch - Apple Community

*unknown web app in background app refresh settings

Unknown app in background app refresh set… - Apple Community

*unknown accessibilityuiserver in iCloud settings

accessibilityuiserver iPhone - Apple Community

*delayed apple wallet purchases notifications

*numerous crashes (settings app)

*picture in picture only works on FaceTime & nothing else

*live wallpapers do not work unless you unlock the phone & swipe down from the top (never works on the Home Screen)

Live Wallpaper - Apple Community

anyone else experiencing these problems?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 10:09 PM

Similar questions

11 replies

Nov 21, 2022 10:10 PM in response to jasonflying

Many users who have updated to iOS 16 and above must have a similar issue if the issues stated by you is due to the iOS.

Unless you state what the issue is many in this forum may not be able to respond positively to the issue you are facing. 

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Nov 29, 2022 9:43 PM in response to jasonflying

Print everything you see when it happens. No one was believing me. I was saving everything to my phone and cloud in multiple locations and as of this morning all of those files are gone. Screenshots, texts, emails, pdfs, voice recordings everything. I found a few things remaining that I was able to print and thankfully I’ve been sharing all of these incidents with everyone I could tell. This issue has affected my phone, iPad, AirPods, Windows laptop, Alexa devices and network. I’m beyond upset this has been treated as a resolved, unexplained, no-further action required hush hush issue. How is Apple going to resolve this? Yes for many this fix did appear to resolve the problem. However in my case I don’t think they did but they’re still say no further action is required. And! You’re exact problems are my exact problems

Dec 8, 2022 1:54 AM in response to jasonflying

Since installing iPad 16.1.1 I’ve had issues with my screen going blank. The backlight remains on and the iPad is apparently still functioning. It seems to correct itself on its own or after a few to several hard resets I get y screen back but this is very irritating because it always happens when you are of course….. in a rush to do something.

iOS 16.1.1 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.