Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I address the email only 2 0r 3 contacts appear under that specific letter, not all the contacts that start with that letter, Why am I not getting the all the contacts showing so I can pick the one I want.

when I address the email only 2 or 3 contacts appear under that specific letter and not all the contacts that start with that specific letter. How do I get all the contacts that start with a specific letter to appear so I can pick the contact I want to send the email to.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 4:46 PM

Start with this if IntelMac...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 4:46 PM in response to shuttlecock

Start with this if IntelMac...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

when I address the email only 2 0r 3 contacts appear under that specific letter, not all the contacts that start with that letter, Why am I not getting the all the contacts showing so I can pick the one I want.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.