Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay on iPhone 14pro

Airplay unable to connect with new iPhone 14pro. I’ve tried all the steps to fix with Apple Support and nothing works. Restarted phone and Apple TV, updated iOS, checked restriction settings, etc… I can connect and control the AppleTV with the remote in control center, just can’t airplay/screen mirror. My iPhone 12pro max running the same iOS airplays to the same device no problem. We have two Apple TV’s, neither will let me airplay. Does anyone have a solution?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 3:49 PM

After hours and hours of troubleshooting, I finally fixed the airplay unable to connect to both APPLE TV’s. The problem was with the new IPad Air and IPhone 14pro. The Apple TV airplay settings need to be changed from “Allow Access” only people sharing this home to anyone on the same network. Hope this helps some of you out there!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2022 3:49 PM in response to natalee298

After hours and hours of troubleshooting, I finally fixed the airplay unable to connect to both APPLE TV’s. The problem was with the new IPad Air and IPhone 14pro. The Apple TV airplay settings need to be changed from “Allow Access” only people sharing this home to anyone on the same network. Hope this helps some of you out there!

Airplay on iPhone 14pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.