Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

want my backup right now

hi hope you will be fine

i need my data as soon as possible

i just simply buy an iphone 7plus last week and login to my icloud id and then i installed the whatsapp and set up by giving my number in it

then i see a message that you want whatsapp backup ? i just skip it and setup my whatsapp .

later i see the icloud drive from mobile settings there were no whatsapp backup.

then i search about it there were to open icloud and check drive there will be recovery option in it.

i tried but in recovery file there were no file

and now i just just just want my whatsapp backup back ... that it

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 12:28 PM

SyedEhtisham66 wrote:

hi hope you will be fine
i just simply buy an iphone 7plus last week and login to my icloud id and then i installed the whatsapp and set up by giving my number in it
then i see a message that you want whatsapp backup ? i just skip it and setup my whatsapp .
later i see the icloud drive from mobile settings there were no whatsapp backup.
then i search about it there were to open icloud and check drive there will be recovery option in it.

https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 12:28 PM in response to SyedEhtisham66

SyedEhtisham66 wrote:

hi hope you will be fine

https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

want my backup right now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.