Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple has failty product

Dear Apple Support Team,

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with the replacement keyboard that I received for my MacBook(15-inch, 2016).

I purchased my MacBook with the understanding that it was a high-quality product that would meet my needs for many years to come. However, just a few months after I started using it, the keyboard began to malfunction and certain keys stopped working altogether.

I contacted your support team and was advised to send my MacBook in for repair. I received a replacement keyboard and was assured that the issue had been resolved. Unfortunately, this has not been the case.

The replacement keyboard is still experiencing issues and certain keys are not functioning properly. This has significantly impacted my ability to work and complete my tasks efficiently.

I am extremely disappointed with the quality of the replacement keyboard and the lack of resolution to this issue. I expect better from a company like Apple, and I am not satisfied with the level of service that I have received.

I request that you take immediate action to resolve this issue and provide me with a functional keyboard that meets the standards of quality that I have come to expect from Apple products.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Yasir Saleem

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 6:39 AM

Unfortunately you are not addressing Apple here at all. These forums are user-to-user and we are all just users like yourself. No one here is an Apple employee. You would have better luck by contacting Apple Support directly at the following links.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple has failty product

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.