Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

menu atve.upnext.timeleft

I am not getting the usual details on my apple tv+ app. Instead of getting the actual time left, for example, I am getting this: menu atve.upnext.timeleft

Same for all items. Can't really decipher any menus, such as where to even locate the subtitle menu as everything comes out like this: Atve.value.plural etc.

This is on the LG OLED TV through the comcast/xfinity cable. Apple TV+ App.

How can this be fixed?

OLED48C1PUB

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 4:13 AM

A few users had reported something similar before, but that was on Samsung TVs, not LG.

- Show info display - Apple Community

- ATVE coding all over my screen instead of actual info - Apple Community

Same advise though:

• verify that the TV system software is up-to-date. How to update an LG smart TV - LG Support
  • verify that the Apple TV app is the latest version, if not automatically managed by the OS.
  • try a cold restart (powered off for a few moments; not sleep-wake) to refresh everything.

If the issue persists, then please report this to Apple, so that a fix can be scheduled. Please include device details. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple. Or contact the Support staff: Get support - Apple Support.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 4:13 AM in response to rjomapple

A few users had reported something similar before, but that was on Samsung TVs, not LG.

- Show info display - Apple Community

- ATVE coding all over my screen instead of actual info - Apple Community

Same advise though:

• verify that the TV system software is up-to-date. How to update an LG smart TV - LG Support
  • verify that the Apple TV app is the latest version, if not automatically managed by the OS.
  • try a cold restart (powered off for a few moments; not sleep-wake) to refresh everything.

If the issue persists, then please report this to Apple, so that a fix can be scheduled. Please include device details. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple. Or contact the Support staff: Get support - Apple Support.

Dec 30, 2022 4:34 AM in response to rjomapple

The problem is with [the Apple TV+ app on] Xfinity device with my cable.

Same advise though:

• verify that the cable box system software is up-to-date.

menu atve.upnext.timeleft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.