Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am a long time subscriber of Apple News. I have a new Mac computer and the News app will not work. It only wants me to subscribe. It will not sync with my other devices. How do I get it to sync so that I can use it on my computer? Thanks you.

How do I get the News app to work and sync with my account and iPhone and iPad? All I get is a message asking me to subscribe. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:57 AM

MJ_1928 wrote:

How do I get the News app to work and sync with my account and iPhone and iPad? All I get is a message asking me to subscribe. Thanks.

Have you looked at your iCloud/iCloud Drive Settings...(?)

Maybe this is what it takes.

ref:

Get the news on all your Apple devices

Get Apple News+ on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

Why is Apple News out of sync? Saved stor… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 10:57 AM in response to MJ_1928

MJ_1928 wrote:

Have you looked at your iCloud/iCloud Drive Settings...(?)

Maybe this is what it takes.

ref:

Get the news on all your Apple devices

Get Apple News+ on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

Why is Apple News out of sync? Saved stor… - Apple Community

I am a long time subscriber of Apple News. I have a new Mac computer and the News app will not work. It only wants me to subscribe. It will not sync with my other devices. How do I get it to sync so that I can use it on my computer? Thanks you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.