Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 14 pro Battery draining crazy fast - Can apple support help me out here?

Seems like a lot of us are having the same issue:

Bought a new iPhone 14 Pro, also paid for applecare. It's set to optimize battery life, charges at night to 100%, software is updated regularly.

My iphone14 pro went from 100% to 58% in 2 hours, just sitting with all apps closed.

Meanwhile my old iPhone XR, using the same WIFI, etc, is at 93%, more than 2 hours later, with 7 apps running.

I spent HOURS with apple support, ran a diagnostic etc, and was advised to bring the phone to apple for a repair.

I'm in Bali for the next few months. The nearest apple support doesn't have batteries in stock, and requires you to leave your phone with them for 17 days, while waiting for a new battery to arrive.

It's also several hours drive from where I am, and expensive $65 to $70 taxi ride.

I've tried calling and the reps I got don't know what to do, just search online and find the same info I already saw.

Sadly I invested in the new iphone to avoid any issues while out of the country, since my XR was 3 years old.

Can't believe that after investing in this I'm stuck with a lemon battery and after paying for apple care, it's soooo difficult getting this resolved, I've lost HOURS on this and still am in the thick of it.

Can apple support help me out here?

Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

IPhone 14 pro Battery draining crazy fast - Can apple support help me out here?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.