Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages older version download link

hi, I have an iMac late 2013 running Catalina (10.15). I can't install Pages, as it required Mac OS 12. How can I get the download link to earlier (compatible) versions of Pages?

thanks!

ciao, Marco

iMac

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:01 AM

Apple does not provide download links to past full installers of Pages. If you had installed Pages from the Mac App Store anytime after Fall 2013, then using the same Apple ID, launch the Mac App Store signed in with that Apple ID.

Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Mac App Store's Purchased panel, and if you see Pages there with a blue outlined cloud and down arrow, click that. A sheet will slide down offering to install the last compatible version (11.1) of Pages for Catalina.

If the second paragraph does not transpire, then there is no means to get Pages for Catalina short of using Pages for iCloud as an alternative.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 9:01 AM in response to Marcofrombz

Apple does not provide download links to past full installers of Pages. If you had installed Pages from the Mac App Store anytime after Fall 2013, then using the same Apple ID, launch the Mac App Store signed in with that Apple ID.

Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Mac App Store's Purchased panel, and if you see Pages there with a blue outlined cloud and down arrow, click that. A sheet will slide down offering to install the last compatible version (11.1) of Pages for Catalina.

If the second paragraph does not transpire, then there is no means to get Pages for Catalina short of using Pages for iCloud as an alternative.

Pages older version download link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.