Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I block emails from a particular domain, .ru for example/

I receive 30 or more scam emails per day, all from the .ru domain. The email name changes with each one so blocking the domain is the only way to stop them. Apple iCloud does not seem to have the ability to do this--why?

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 9:56 AM

I think it does, but requires Apple Mail app with its smart rule configuration to send all *.ru to the junk folder and trash.

Call the 1-800-MY-APPLE to get help over the phone on how to accomplish this.

3 replies

Jan 9, 2023 10:49 AM in response to supercondr

Yes, and I have done that. But I must then select and delete from Junk, for which the only option is for them to go to Trash. Then I must mark and delete from Trash. Every day. At the very least, they should disappear when you delete them from Junk.

There should be a way for iCloud users to Block emails from a specific domain so they never reach you, especially since the scammers are ever increasing their efforts to rip us off.

How can I block emails from a particular domain, .ru for example/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.