Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

Hi I have a question regarding my iPhone 13 pro battery health I bought my phone on April 2022 it's nine months now and my battery health has drained to 92% I don't know if my battery is faulty or I'm using my phone more but I am trying best first I use the original charger and I don't let my phone die due to charge and also try to charge my phone before it drops less than 20% and I have this question because one of my cousin bought iPhone 13 Pro same as me same variant and it's five months old and his battery on this still 100% what is the issue. I want to know that like if my battery is faulty or what because my cousin battery health is hundred percent and my battery health is at 92% if this keep on going like this I might have to change my battery in next 1 year which is not good. What I Can do to save my battery health apart from the tips given on the apple website and suggest if i should go and get my battery checked.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 1:18 PM

That’s normal. The number is just an estimate, to begin with… That said, a drop of approximately 1% per month is about average. Note that the drop is NOT linear.

All rechargeable batteries lose their ability to hold a charge with time and use. It’s normal. Batteries are consumables. When the battery health drops to 80%, it should be replaced.

Don’t stress over it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 1:18 PM in response to amardeep64

That’s normal. The number is just an estimate, to begin with… That said, a drop of approximately 1% per month is about average. Note that the drop is NOT linear.

All rechargeable batteries lose their ability to hold a charge with time and use. It’s normal. Batteries are consumables. When the battery health drops to 80%, it should be replaced.

Don’t stress over it.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.